So, a short summary of a few things I did:
* I visited a newly found second cousin of my mom that we never met before. Had a really great time comparing photos and talking about the family.
* I added a couple of cemeteries at billiongraves.com
* I went to the city archives and looked at records about our little village.
* Went to Copenhagen and visited one archive looking for some Danish relatives. Turned out I needed to go to another archive which was closed. Visited the wonderful exhibition about Titanic which contained a lot of interesting information and touching familystories. A video describing the exhibition is found here on youtube.
* Scanned and organized documents and photos.
* Went to visit a genealogy society and found some obituaries in their archive.
* Listend to a Swedish radioshow, Släktband about genealogy.
* Watched the US episodes of Who Do You Think You Are as they were airing on Swedish television during the summer.
* And ofcourse I did spend time hanging at ancestry, genuine and arkivdigital as well.
So, with that, my challenge is over and I had a great time!