Saturday, February 21, 2015

Moving and starting over

Today I am starting my Swedish blog kusinlinda.se. I have been working on it for quite some time, learning WordPress, trying to find a theme I like and so on. I will continue to update this blog so I am not leaving, I will continue to blog here in English as well.

I started to blog sometime in 2001/2002 and I have had a couple of different blogs since then. Before I started to blog I had a couple of homepages, digging into htmlcoding. I first got in touch with The Net in the early 1990s when I was studying computer technology at a university college. After I finished my studies I moved back to my old hometown in the south of Sweden. A company started to provide internet connections and I got connected again. Pretty early I guess. I loved the world of internet. Now it is only as far away as the smartphone for most people.

In 2007 I started looking into genealogy and I was soooo hooked after only a couple of hours. Using modern technology to find information and then tell the story of someone that might be forgotten many, many years using creative visualisation is a combination that I really feel passionate about.

I will continue sharing stories from my research and hopefully inspire someone to find out information about your own family history.


6 comments:

  1. I clicked on the link to your new website. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canon Printer-related updates, setup, and installation steps are mentioned in this post. Every sentence is written very carefully for better understanding.HP Helpline Number UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it is to update or install Canon Printer Driver on PC, I take every single help from this page as the posts cover almost all topics of Canon Helpline Number UK

    ReplyDelete