Monday, September 30, 2013

Motivation Monday - October Goals

The goals I set for September:

  1. Order muster rolls for Andrew Richardson from the Wisconsin Veteran Museum. (15 minutes) 
  2. Do the DNA test. (15 minutes) 
  3. Write at least seven blogposts

So, I finished # 2. I didn't write as many blogposts as I had hoped for. But I did do quite some research but this time it wasn't enough interesting to write a blog post about. On the other hand, I did post a lot of blogposts on my Swedish blog (kusinlinda.blogspot.com).

Anyhow, a couple of other interesting things came my way this month. I was browsing the homepage of my local genealogy society. They were looking for an editor for the member paper also including webmaster of thier homepage. I sent an email, within an hour I had a call. A few days later we had a meeting and now to start with this fall I will be webmaster of the homepage. After Christmas and New Year I will step in an be the editor of the paper as well. I am really looking forward to this.

And the second unexpected thing that happend to me this month. Next year, there will be a new magazine here Sweden about genealogy. I wrote a couple of things that will appear (hopefully) in the first number. I am really excited.

Those two things wasn't on my September list of goals but it is funny how things turn out sometimes.

So, hello October!

1. Order muster rolls for Andrew Richardson from the Wisconsin Veteran Museum. (15 minutes)
2. Write at least seven blogposts.


No comments:

Post a Comment