Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

My 2012 genealogy and family history highlights:

February: Who Do You Think You Are Live in London. My first time in London. Had such a great time, a true genealogy bootcamp at genealogy heaven :).

August: A two day family reuninon on my grandfather Kvist line. First day, barbeque and hanging out, second day a visit at the cemetery and later a nice dinner. Met so many people I never met before, some of my fathers cousins and my second cousins. Great days and even the weather was nice! See what could happen when you start a familygroup on Facebook...

All year: My research and findings on Anders Nilsson Rickard Holmer AKA Andrew Richardson. He has been dead for more than 80 years and didn't have any family of his own but still I find small pieces here and there which amazes me. And as late as yesterday, New Years Eve, I made another discovery that so fits into his puzzle.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and thanks for all your nice comments and emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment