Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Crafts - 9 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

In 2007 I found the Genealogy Gems podcast with Lisa Louise Cooke. In one episode she talked about making your own Family History Christmas wreath and it sounded really inspiring. So I made one and gave to my parents and they put it up every Christmas.

It has small photos of my grandparents and my greatgrandparents.

My Family History Christmas Wreath

Closeup of my great grand mother Maria Liljedahl, my great grand father
Edvard Nikolai Seck and my great grand father Nils Anton Berlin.




And here are the instruction videos if you feel like making your own Family History Christmas Wreath.









During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.

1 comment: