Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Travel - 16 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

One thing I could never do during Christmas is probably travel to warm place like Thailand like I know a lot of Swedes do.

When I was studying at university college I always went home and stayed with my parents during Christmas. I took the train, often a one leaving in the evening and reaching home in the morning. It was always snow during winter in the town I studied but not so much snow in the south of Sweden. Often there were exams just before Christmas so I would be really tired after studying days and nights. Then it was nice coming home to my parents and their Christmas decorated house. A couple of years we have rented a cabin at a ski resort in the Swedish mountains for the Christmas and that has been really relaxing.

Since moving to the house I prefer to hang around here all Christmas not wanting to go anywhere else but enjoying any family or friend who want to come visit.

The place I like to be at the most during Christmas


During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment