Saturday, December 6, 2014

Santa Claus - 6 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

When I was little we used to celebrate Christmas at my grandmother Lillys' home on the 23rd of December. A lot of relatives used to be there, my cousins and aunts and uncles. At that time I was always the youngest since my dad was the youngest of his eight siblings. My oldest cousins were about the same age as my dad.

Anyone, one year they told me to look out of the window and look for Santa. I looked and waited and suddenly I saw him coming walking toward the house. Now, my grandmother lived in an apartment and suddenly I saw Santa walking into another house.. I tried to tell people that Santa had walked into the wrong door but I didn't get any attention really. Well, it took a couple of minutes then Santa came anyhow and said he had walked into the wrong door. I was happy that he had found the right house at last.



During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.


No comments:

Post a Comment