Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sibling Saturday - Verno siblings part 2 - Maria Verno

The Verno siblings are my great-grandaunts (Helena, Valentina, Maria), uncles (Voldomar, Pavel) and my great-grandmother Julia. My grandmother was born in Estonia but the generation before her seems to come from a part that today belongs to Russia. I don't know very much about that part of the family and that makes it so much more interesting. Also, mainly all information is in Estonian and Russian, two languages I don't know and that ofcourse makes it a little (well, much to be honest) harder to find information and takes a lot more time. On the other hand, great pleasure everytime a tiny bit in the puzzle is solved.

In part 1 I wrote about Sofie Verno, who married Leo Oeberg, born in Moscow (http://cousinlinda.blogspot.se/2013/05/sibling-saturday-verno-siblings-part-1.html)

I dont have much information on Marie Verno. No birthdate but her sister Julia was born in 1887, her sister Sofie in 1896 and her brother Voldemar in 1900 so sometime around those years.

All I know is that she was married to a Michail Belinski (spelling?) and that they had the following children: Anti, Geronom (spelling?), Juulia, Mihail and Veronica.

I don't know the exact spelling of Belinski either, it might be Balinski, Belenski or any other spelling I am not even aware of. I don't have any pictures of them. I haven't found any kind of document or record either, no marriage record, no birth record or death record. Nothing.

I dont know if they stayed in Russia or Estonia or maybe emigrated to some other country.

Maria Verno married to Michail Belinski

Lots of questions marks but I am sure I will find them someday, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment