Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sibling Saturday - Verno siblings part 3 - Valentina Verno

The Verno siblings are my great-grandaunts (Helena, Valentina, Maria), uncles (Voldomar, Pavel) and my great-grandmother Julia. Thier parents were August Verno and Anna Lindeberg (spelling?) My grandmother was born in Estonia but the generation before her seems to come from a part that today belongs to Russia. I don't know very much about that part of the family and that makes it so much more interesting. Also, mainly all information is in Estonian and Russian, two languages I don't know and that ofcourse makes it a little (well, much to be honest) harder to find information and takes a lot more time. On the other hand, great pleasure everytime a tiny bit in the puzzle is solved.




Valentina also known as Valja is just like her sister Maria much of a mystery to me. I don't have her birthdate, marriage date or death date. I know she got married to a man called Wilhelm Kiljar (uncertain on how to spell that). I know they had a daughter Wilhelmina who died when she was a child. They might have had an other child as well, perhaps a son, I don't know any name of the eventually second child.

Valentina Verno married Kiljar and daughter Wilhelmina





Part 1 of the Verno siblings Sonja Verno married Oeberg

Part 2 of the Verno siblings Maria Verno married Belinski

No comments:

Post a Comment