Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Wishes - 21 December 2014 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

I guess I don't wish for anything special for Christmas. Only that we will have a good time. But in my genealogy I wish for a couple of things. Right now to find out more about the Worno / Vorno / Verno line in my family. I also wish for a photo of my great granduncle Andrew Richardson, there must be one, somewhere.. but probably not in any gift from Santa this year. I'll keep wishing and looking.







During December 2014 I will blog inspired by the blog prompts of Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Genabloggers.com.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.

I have also joined #blogg24, a blogchallenge to post a blogpost everyday started by Fredrik Pallin from December 1st until December 24.


No comments:

Post a Comment